On behalf of a client, we are seeking for a contractor for the role of software engineer in AR/VR audio. The job entails supporting the audio research team in achieving their research goals by performing software development and integration in various SW platforms including Unity. The position starts as soon as possible and is estimate for 11 months. Since you will be working at an international company fluency in English is required.
* Implement software infrastructure for audio techniques in areas such as spatial audio, room acoustics, etc.
* Integrate audio technologies in commercial and proprietary engines
* Maintain, test and debug existing software codebase, as well as adding new features.
* Work alongside research team to prototype new demos and experiences
* 5+ years of experience in C/C++ programming.
* 3+ years of experience in Unity and/or Unreal
* 3+ years of experience in audio middleware software such as FMOD, AudioKineticWise, XAudio, etc.
* In-depth understanding of DSP systems, signal processing algorithms, convolution, FIR/IIR filters, DSP frameworks and DSP integration
* Prior experience in MATLAB programming preferred but not required.
If you see yourself in the above position and would like to find out more about what it is like to work as a consultant at Arena Personal, we’d like you to apply now!